hard wired gsm gps tracker cut car engine remotely
Cut engine GPS Tracker Network:
Cut engine GPS Tracker Car Type:
For cars, motorcycle, electric bike
Cut engine GPS Tracker working voltage:
Cut engine GPS Tracker location:
GPS and Beidou positionomg
Cut engine GPS Tracker backup battery:
60000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1pc in gift box; 72pcs in carton
shenzhen and hk
Sinocastel Co.,Ltd has 15 years R&D,manufacturing experience in LBS,AVL fields and 5 years in Car OBD telematics, providing Car OBD GPS Tracker, OBD Bluetooth Scanner, Anti-theft Vehicle GPS Tracker, Iridium GSM GPS Tracker and Fleet Management & GPS Tracking Solutions.
The cheapest vehicle gps tracker free web car tracking device
* Wide range voltage input range: DC 9-100V, for vehicle, motorcycle, electric bike
* Supports GPS/BeiDou dual-mode positioning
* ACC detects engine status and indicates the vehicle status
* Supports OTA upgrading, reduce maintenance on site
* Supports to connect engine cut relay, remote to control the vehicle
* Real-time GPS tracking, History playback, Blind data storage, Cornering compensation
* Supports 2 guardian numbers to remote monitoring and receiving alarms
* Built-in G-sensor to save the power in the sleeping mode and anti-theft reminding
* Built-in back-up battery, accomplish to trigger the power off alarm when the power line is cut illegally
1.what is OBD&OBDII?
OBD(On-board diagnostics)is an automotive term referring to a vehicle's self-diagnostic and reporting capability. OBD systems give the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle sub-systems. Modern OBD implementations use a standardized digital communications port to provide real-time data in addition to a standardized series of diagnostic trouble codes, or DTCs, which allow one to rapidly identify and remedy malfunctions within the vehicle.
OBD-II is an improvement over OBD-I in both capability and standardization. The OBD-II standard specifies the type of diagnostic connector and its pinout, the electrical signalling protocols available, and the messaging format. It also provides a candidate list of vehicle parameters to monitor along with how to encode the data for each.
2.what is the obd gps tracker?
gps tracker intergrate with OBD protocol
3.what is the different OF 213GL, IDD-213E and IDD-213N?
213GL for GSM sim card,213E&213N for WCDMA sim card, 213E for Europ market,213N for North America market
4.You obd gps tracker support or doesn't support SIM card
All obd serial product Support SIM card
5.How does the device work?
download PCTOOL from Sinocatel website, use USB cable connect computer set APN and others data, plug and play with vehicle.
6.what is the Frequency of the simcard?GSM and WCDMA?