Real-time Tracking Magnet Asset GPS Tracker With Long Life Battery
LT-160 is a long stand-by GPS tracker, with exquisite appearance and small size, without any external wires, it can be installed on any moving target objects. It is built in super Li-battery with ultra-low self discharge rate which less than 1% with 1 year storage at 25℃, it can work continuously for 3 years and supports GPS, AGPS and LBS location.
1. What is OBD&OBDII? OBD(On-board diagnostics)is an automotive term referring to a vehicle's self-diagnostic and reporting capability. OBD systems give the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle sub-systems. Modern OBD implementations use a standardized digital communications port to provide real-time data in addition to a standardized series of diagnostic trouble codes, or DTCs, which allow one to rapidly identify and remedy malfunctions within the vehicle. OBD-II is an improvement over OBD-I in both capability and standardization. The OBD-II standard specifies the type of diagnostic connector and its pinout, the electrical signalling protocols available, and the messaging format. It also provides a candidate list of vehicle parameters to monitor along with how to encode the data for each.
2. What is the obd gps tracker?
GPS tracker intergrate with OBD protocol.
3. What is the different OF 213GL, IDD-213E and IDD-213N? 213GL for GSM sim card,213E&213N for WCDMA sim card, 213E for Europ market,213N for North America market.
4. Your obd gps tracker support or doesn't support SIM card? All obd serial product Support SIM card.
5.How does the device work? Download PCTOOL from Sinocatel website, use USB cable connect computer set APN and others data, plug and play with vehicle.
6. What is the Frequency of the simcard?GSM and WCDMA? GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA Frequency:800/850/900/2100(Europ),800/850/1700/1900(North America)
7. Does your tracker have SMS alerts? Yes, SMS alerts from phone.
8.Does your system have demo test account? Yes, test account:demotest, password:123456.
9. Does your system free to use? Free half year, get pay after half year, can provide the charge list if you need.
10. Does your system have smartphone APP? Yes, APP name UUAID, download from wesbite.